This recipe is easy, the food looks great and most importantly: it tastes amazing!
Recipe for two servings
2 salmon filets (à 125g)
2 cups whole grain pasta, uncooked
1 yellow bell pepper, finely diced
1-2 garlic gloves, finely diced
1-2 tbl spoons olive oil
1/4 cup milk
6-8 dried tomatoes (preferrably in oil)
1-2 tbl spoons cream cheese with herbes/ bell peppers
Balsamic vinegar, sea salt, white pepper, fresh basil
1. Cook the pasta in salted water.
2. Preheat your BBQ or non-sticking pan (for fish).
3. in a seperate pan sautee the garlic and bellpeppers in olive oil for a few minutes. Then deglaze with some balsamic vinegar. add the milk and let it simmer for a few minutes.
4. In the meantime grill the salmon on your BBQ or pan.
5. Add the cream cheese to your sauce and finish it off with herbs & spices.
nutriFacts: per serving about 586 cal, protein 45,9 g, carbs 50,1 g, fat 24,6g
This dish offers lot of valuable protein as well as precious fatty acids that come from both fish and olive oil. The whole grain pasta adds to the dish because it’s rich in fibre and minerals.