A beautiful heart that says it all
Hmmm, what’s appropriate to say when you receive an award? Well, of course THANK YOU!!! to Abby from Manila Spoon for the nomination. I am very humbled and I have to say…I don’t know what to say It’s great knowing that there are people out there who enjoy what we bloggers do.
Abby has a great food blog and my most favorite recipe most recently is these Spinach Quiche Cups
I have learned that there are certain rules for this award. Once you have been nominated by one of your fellow blogger friends you are asked to:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Write 11 randon facts about you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers yourself.
11 facts about me
1. My full name is Christine Engel Anna. Engel being German for angel.
2. I am a German girl but deep in my heart there is a place reserved for my favorite place on earth: California.
3. I love traveling and hope to grow my list of currently 5 continents with 17 countries.
4. Dogs are my favorite pets. Although my doggie Samson lives with my parents as I couldn’t take him with me while I was going to university. Now my job is to demanding. Samson is in a 24/7 vacation 365 days a year. He is 15 years old.
5. My partner in crime is Michael. We have known each other for 7 years now. He is a happy camper with all the food I cook for him.
6. I am not very good at gardening and watching over my plants. Although my orchid started blooming again. I am so proud
7. My mom and grandma taught me how to cook. It’s always fun cooking with them.
8. I grew up in a restaurant. Thanks to mom and dad who taught me to appreciate food and making it a special part of my life.
9. Unfortunately, my dad isn’t around us anymore. I think about him often and would love to share my adventures with him.
10. I am the youngest of three kids. My brother is 13 years older than me; my sister 10 years
11. I am working on a design for my foodie style tattoo.
Okay, and here are my nominees:
Bibi’S Culinary Journey
Koch doch ma! Christian is a fellow German Foodie
Ellen B Cookery
On Sugar Mountain
Noshing with the Nolands
Chef Peters Kitchen
last but not least
Eat Yourself Skinny
Thanks again for nominating me and my blog! And thanks to all these fab bloggers out there! Keep up the great work!